Halloumi on quinoa and spicy bell peppers.
This is the easiest dish ever and takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. An awesome meal for people who are completely exhausted by work when Easter arrives and who couldn't care less about sweating over the stove cooking together a complex meal. Yes, that's me right now! So...
1. You cook some quinoa according to instructions.
2. You chop up a small shallot and two handfuls of bell peppers.
3. You sautée the vegs and dust with cayenne pepper.
4. Then you brush both sides of halloumi cheese with oil and cook ca 4 min on both sides.
5. Then plate it all and dig in!